St. Joseph's Youth Camp may be rented for private use (Clubs, religious retreats, family gatherings, etc). The times available vary from month to month. The rental season is from May through October. Please refer to the monthly calendar for available dates. For pricing, please refer to the Lease Agreement.
Considering how much the camp has become popular and the number of you who want to schedule your event more than a year in advance the following policy is now in force.
Application and deposits will be accepted in a 2 year basis. This is a new policy for us and we will do our best to accomodate your requests. Thanks for your patience.
If you would like to reserve the camp, please do the following:
1. Review the Calendar (Under the Rent the Camp Menu) and see if your desired dates are available.
2. Print out and read the Lease Agreement.
3. Send completed and signed lease along with deposit check to the address on the Camp Lease Form.
4. Send a completed insurance form (as outlined in the "Hold Harmless" part of the Lease Agreement) at least 30 days prior to you scheduled date of use.
5. Your confirmation is as follows. A completed Camp agreement is considered in force and booked upon your reciept of a signed agreement. Either fax, e-mail or U.S. Mail will be used.